This is happening because macOS Sierra changed some fonts to be "Downloadable" fonts which means they need to be downloaded before you can use them. When loaded, Facebook attempts to determine which fonts you have installed on your Mac and this is triggering the download message to appear. We're currently looking into a way to disable this alert.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?