This is happening because macOS Sierra changed some fonts to be "Downloadable" fonts which means they need to be downloaded before you can use them. When loaded, Facebook attempts to determine which fonts you have installed on your Mac and this is triggering the download message to appear. We're currently looking into a way to disable this alert.
Articles in this section
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?
- CopyClip - I have X clips set to display but Y clips set to remember. How do I show the rest of the clips?
- How do I reinstall an application via the Mac App Store?
- Shortcut Bar - Can I export/import shortcuts on another Mac?