This is happening because macOS Sierra changed some fonts to be "Downloadable" fonts which means they need to be downloaded before you can use them. When loaded, Facebook attempts to determine which fonts you have installed on your Mac and this is triggering the download message to appear. We're currently looking into a way to disable this alert.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor Pro - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- Disk Aid - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- CopyClip 2 - What to do if pasting is not working on macOS Mojave?
- Power Menu - Custom Action Documentation
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?