This is happening because macOS Sierra changed some fonts to be "Downloadable" fonts which means they need to be downloaded before you can use them. When loaded, Facebook attempts to determine which fonts you have installed on your Mac and this is triggering the download message to appear. We're currently looking into a way to disable this alert.
Articles in this section
- Power Menu - Custom Action Documentation
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?
- How do I make a backup of my data/preferences?
- How do I find a crash report to send to customer support?
- How do I take a screenshot to send to customer support?