The arrow in the top right will dock/undock the window. If it's pointing up that means it's undocked which will allow you to move the window around by clicking and dragging in the title bar.
Articles in this section
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?
- How do I make a backup of my data/preferences?
- How do I find a crash report to send to customer support?
- How do I take a screenshot to send to customer support?
- How do I take a video screen recording to send to customer support?