The arrow in the top right will dock/undock the window. If it's pointing up that means it's undocked which will allow you to move the window around by clicking and dragging in the title bar.
Articles in this section
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version) - Common Questions
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?
- CopyClip - I have X clips set to display but Y clips set to remember. How do I show the rest of the clips?