The arrow in the top right will dock/undock the window. If it's pointing up that means it's undocked which will allow you to move the window around by clicking and dragging in the title bar.
Articles in this section
- CopyClip - Does the app transmit my snippet data?
- Mac Apps - M1 Chip Support
- macOS Big Sur Issues & Bugs
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?