It is not currently planned. We use our own cloud based sync service powered by Simperium (owned by the creators of WordPress), which we have found to be a superior platform for syncing notes in realtime between devices.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave or above?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version) - Common Questions
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?