It is not currently planned. We use our own cloud based sync service powered by Simperium (owned by the creators of WordPress), which we have found to be a superior platform for syncing notes in realtime between devices.
Articles in this section
- CopyClip - Does the app transmit my snippet data?
- Mac Apps - M1 Chip Support
- macOS Big Sur Issues & Bugs
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?