Yes you can, as long as you use the same iTunes account that you originally purchased the app and in-app items through. Login to the App Store and navigate to the 'Purchases' section via the icon in the top bar of the App Store. Click on the Install button and the previously purchased app will be downloaded to your Mac.
Articles in this section
- Weather Guru - Discontinued end of 2021
- CopyClip - Does the app transmit my snippet data?
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?