Yes you can, as long as you use the same iTunes account that you originally purchased the app and in-app items through. Login to the App Store and navigate to the 'Purchases' section via the icon in the top bar of the App Store. Click on the Install button and the previously purchased app will be downloaded to your Mac.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?