Yes you can, as long as you use the same iTunes account that you originally purchased the app and in-app items through. Login to the App Store and navigate to the 'Purchases' section via the icon in the top bar of the App Store. Click on the Install button and the previously purchased app will be downloaded to your Mac.
Articles in this section
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?
- CopyClip - I have X clips set to display but Y clips set to remember. How do I show the rest of the clips?
- How do I reinstall an application via the Mac App Store?
- Shortcut Bar - Can I export/import shortcuts on another Mac?