Yes you can, as long as you use the same iTunes account that you originally purchased the app and in-app items through. Login to the App Store and navigate to the 'Purchases' section via the icon in the top bar of the App Store. Click on the Install button and the previously purchased app will be downloaded to your Mac.
Articles in this section
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?
- How do I make a backup of my data/preferences?
- How do I find a crash report to send to customer support?
- How do I take a screenshot to send to customer support?
- How do I take a video screen recording to send to customer support?