Yes you can, as long as you use the same iTunes account that you originally purchased the app and in-app items through. Login to the App Store and navigate to the 'Purchases' section via the icon in the top bar of the App Store. Click on the Install button and the previously purchased app will be downloaded to your Mac.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor Pro - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- Disk Aid - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- CopyClip 2 - What to do if pasting is not working on macOS Mojave?
- Power Menu - Custom Action Documentation
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?