As of version 1.0.8, Power Menu now supports all external drives as well as internal ones!
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor Pro - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- Disk Aid - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave?
- CopyClip 2 - What to do if pasting is not working on macOS Mojave?
- Power Menu - Custom Action Documentation
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?