Whilst Power Menu does indeed support USB and Network drives, you will not be able to use the Power Menu Right Click menu. Only Power Menu's Finder toolbar button will work for files/folders stored on a USB or Network drive. This is due to a limitation in Apple's FinderSync Extension framework.
Articles in this section
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?
- How do I make a backup of my data/preferences?
- How do I find a crash report to send to customer support?
- How do I take a screenshot to send to customer support?
- How do I take a video screen recording to send to customer support?