You can add emojis to your tasks via the Manage Tasks screen by pressing the [control] + [cmd] + [spacebar] keys to bring up the emoji picker whilst you are editing the task name. You cannot add emojis via the menubar dropdown as the native macOS dropdown does not support the emoji picker.
Articles in this section
- macOS Big Sur Issues & Bugs
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?