You can add emojis to your tasks via the Manage Tasks screen by pressing the [control] + [cmd] + [spacebar] keys to bring up the emoji picker whilst you are editing the task name. You cannot add emojis via the menubar dropdown as the native macOS dropdown does not support the emoji picker.
Articles in this section
- Power Menu - Custom Action Documentation
- TaskTab - How do I add emojis to my tasks?
- Infinity Dashboard - How to expose your local dashboard server to the internet
- Download Shuttle - Where can I find the browser extensions?
- Power Menu - Does Power Menu support USB and Network Drives?
- Battery Health 3 - How to add your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) to Battery Health 3
- How do I delete an application?
- How do I make a backup of my data/preferences?
- How do I find a crash report to send to customer support?
- How do I take a screenshot to send to customer support?