You can add emojis to your tasks via the Manage Tasks screen by pressing the [control] + [cmd] + [spacebar] keys to bring up the emoji picker whilst you are editing the task name. You cannot add emojis via the menubar dropdown as the native macOS dropdown does not support the emoji picker.
Articles in this section
- Weather Guru - Discontinued end of 2021
- CopyClip - Does the app transmit my snippet data?
- Mac Apps - M1 Chip Support
- macOS Big Sur Issues & Bugs
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
Would love the ability to do this (like the 🔥) (or red, yellow, green dots) as I add the task (to prioritize).
Article is closed for comments.