This is perfectly normal. The health figure is based off the rated and current reported max values of your battery and some lucky people receive batteries that are have a higher current reported maximum value than rated. There's nothing wrong with the app or your battery.
Articles in this section
- CopyClip 2 - Direct Pasting is not working
- StockTab - Could Not Connect to Server - Known Issue
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave/Catalina?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.