This is perfectly normal. The health figure is based off the rated and current reported max values of your battery and some lucky people receive batteries that are have a higher current reported maximum value than rated. There's nothing wrong with the app or your battery.
Articles in this section
- Disk Doctor - How do I scan all areas of my disk after upgrading to macOS Mojave or above?
- Memory Clean 2 (Direct Version)
- Memory Clean 2 Direct - How do I unlock my previous Extreme Clean purchase?
- CopyClip - The app stopped recording
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- I lost my download link / How do I re-download the app?
- CopyClip 1 & 2 - Can I paste multiple items at once?
- CopyClip - How do I paste? Nothing happens after I click a clip.
- CopyClip - How can I move the history to another computer?
- CopyClip - Does the CopyClip support syncing?